01 02 03 113 things to say: A week in Spain 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A week in Spain

34
I recently travelled to Majorca with my family. It's definitely one of my favorite places in the world and my family and me nearly went there every year from when I was little. This year we decided to go to a quiet place (because we all felt like we desperately needed a break haha) and therefore stayed in a small town called Canyamel. I overheard two tourists saying that they were going downtown and it actually made me chuckle because Canyamel pretty much consists of 4 supermarkets and an Italian restaurant. The beach is beautiful though and I was more than happy to be spending a week in the sunshine only getting up from my deckchair to get a cocktail or a bite to eat haha. So here are some snaps I thought I would show you.

I hope you all had an amazing holiday!

Love,

Mira x

























Labels:

35 36 37 38