01 02 03 113 things to say: August Favourites 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

August Favourites

34

Here are some things I've been loving this month.
Enjoy reading. x




1. The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

A very affordable drugstore product. It covers blemishes very well and lasts for a very long time. I haven't had any problems with my skin this month but I've travelled a lot and this concealer has really helped me to look awake all the time haha. 



2. The L'Oréal Volume Supersizing Spray

A great spray for adding a bit of volume to your hair. I really like to straighten my hair but I always think it just looks a bit too flat especially at the roots of my hair so I usually add a bit of volume to it. This spray works really well and it isn't too pricey, either. 


3. The Soap&Glory Body Butter

A friend of mine has recently sent me a parcel full of amazing beauty products and that was one of them. I'd never tried this body butter before and I can definitely say that I was missing out haha. The Soap&Glory Body Butter smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling super soft. I've got very dry skin and this product has really helped me a lot.


4. The High Beam Highlighter from Benefit

I've rediscovered this highlighter in August. I normally don't use highlighters that much but I went to  a lot of birthday parties this month (it sometimes feels like my whole family was born in August haha) and I like to go for a fresh shimmery look for these occasions. I have to say that I actually prefer powdery highlighters to liquid ones but the High Beam Highlighter gives you a really natural look (if you apply very little of it), it makes your skin shimmer and it's long-lasting. I can definitely recommend giving it a try.



5. A blazer from River Island

Literally all I've ever worn this month. I just love blazers a lot and especially black and white ones as they are very easy to combine. I usually wear this blazer with either leggings or if I want to achieve a classy look, with a black faux leather skirt. As I've already mentioned I travelled a lot during my summer break and this blazer is ideal for going on long plane journeys as it's super comfy but also very pretty and classy.


6. As you might already know I love to read. "A Street Cat Named Bob" is a book about a young man  who is a recovering heroin addict who used to live on the streets of London. One day he finds an injured ginger cat and his life begins to change... A heart-warming story about being lost and finding your way back. I loved reading it and I can't wait to get my hands on the second book of the Bob sequel.

Hope you've all had a great summer.

Love,

Mira x


35 36 37 38