01 02 03 113 things to say: Hello autumn! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hello autumn!

34
I can't believe that summer is over and that my favourite season of the year is about to begin. So much has happened during the last few months, both good and bad things. It's sometimes hard to keep up with all the recent changes and even though there were certainly ups and downs, I feel like summer 2014 has been one of the best ones of my entire life. I can't believe that I've finally graduated from school (don't we all feel like we would be stuck there forever?!) and that the real life is about to begin haha. But not only did I graduate this summer - I also travelled a lot, probably more than I've ever done during summer break. I went to London and to Berlin, I spent a week at the seaside, I went to Legoland with my family and last but not least, I visited one of my bestest friends who lives in a lovely village in Austria. I hadn't seen her in a while and - you will probably agree with me on that - nothing is better than finally seeing a friend again after a long time apart.

Here are some random snaps I took this summer. :)
















Anyway, I certainly had a great summer but I'm still happy that autumn is finally rolling in. It's by far my favourite season - I literally cannot wait to light my winter candles and to have cosy nights in. But what I love most about autumn is the way you can dress. In summer some shorts and a nice shirt is all you need - in autumn you can experiment a lot more and that's definitely something I'm looking forward to! 

What do you like most about autumn? 


Love,

Mira 

x


Labels:

35 36 37 38