01 02 03 113 things to say: Monday Faves - my two favourite looks for autumn 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Monday Faves - my two favourite looks for autumn

34
As I've already mentioned, autumn is my favourite season of the year. One thing I particularly like about it is that you can experiment a lot when it comes to fashion. Plus I'm a person that loves cardigans and jackets so I clearly prefer autumn fashion to summer fashion. 
Below you can see my favourite looks for this season. The first look is quite classy and can be worn for any occasion. I really love dressing in black and grey but I usually like to add at least a tiny bit of colour to it- that's why I went for my blue Topshop bag which I've been loving a lot recently. The second look is very casual and something you could definitely wear for going shopping or you could even wear it to school (if you leave out the hat). I also feel like burgundy is a perfect colour for autumn. Hope you like these outfits, I'll put a list of the things I'm wearing below. x

What do you like to wear this season? 
Leave a comment below. ;)

Love,

Mira 







What I'm wearing:

Top & Blazer - River Island, Faux leather skirt - Bershka, Bag & Bracelet - Topshop, Shoes - Buffalo






What I'm wearing:

Top - French Connection, Faux leather jacket - Zara, Bag, Hat & Bracelet - Topshop, Trousers - Urban Outfitters, Boots - Office

Labels:

35 36 37 38