I thought I might share one of my grandma's recipes with you. She makes the best cake in the world and this is the one I used to have for my birthday when I was a kid. I still love it a lot - it's a very fluffy cake with tiny bits of chocolate in it. It's also extremely easy to make and you don't need many ingredients. I definitely recommend trying it out, it tastes amazing.
Have fun baking! x
List of ingredients:
100g powder sugar
1 package of vanilla sugar
a pinch of salt
1 package of baking powder
1/8 l milk
100g chocolate flakes
How to make this cake:
1. Beat the butter with an electric whisk (until fluffy).
2. Add the sugar, the powder sugar, the vanilla sugar, the eggs and the salt, then whisk it.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder before adding it to the bowl.
4. Whisk in the milk.
5. Now add in the chocolate flakes and beat until well mixed.
6. Put the dough into a loaf tin ( you might grease it before, it makes it easier to remove the cake after it's been baked.)
7. Bake the cake at 180 ° C at circulating heat ( preheating isn't required) for an hour.
Hope you'll like this recipe! Have fun trying it out and enjoy eating haha!
What is your favourite cake? Leave a comment below! :)