01 02 03 113 things to say: Huge Autumn Fashion Haul 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Huge Autumn Fashion Haul

34


In the middle of September the new mall in my town finally opened. It's a really cute one, kept in a modern and posh style with loads of good shops and restaurants. I knew I was going to leave my hometown soon anyway, so why not doing a bit of shopping just to test out the new mall? Well, the whole thing actually turned into a huge fashion haul - the collections for autumn were amazing, it was just impossible to resist the temptation haha (you all know how it is ...). So these are the things I got:



First I went to Mango - I love this shop anyway and their autumn collection is just the best! They had some really cute jumpers which were just perfect for autumn and winter - quite baggy and super comfy! I also picked up some shoes at Mango - I think these shoes are really good to combine and can be worn with an elegant but also with a casual outfit - I personally love combining tight pants, a baggy jumper and heels - I think that makes a perfect mix! 


I then picked up some tight sweaters (the left one is from Promod, the right one is from Reserved) because they both looked very casual but chic at the same time. I think that these sweaters are amazing for autumn as their material isn't too thick and as they both got medium long sleeves. I like to combine these sweaters either with a skirt (if I'm going for a rather elegant look) or with tight trousers and heels/ boots (if I want to keep it casual). 


I definitely went overboard at Reserved (if you don't know this shop, I highly recommend checking out their online store!). I just couldn't resist as I saw this lovely white blouse with little triangles printed on it. I also love the black collar, it really rounds up the outfit I think. As the rest of the clothes this blouse can be worn to any occasion.


I also got two skirts at Reserved which I really love ( I'm definitely a skirt addict!). First I picked up a faux leather skirt which by the way looks amazing if you combine it with the blouse from the picture above. I actually got it a size bigger because I thought it looked better as a slightly oversized skirt. I then got a skirt a usually wouldn't go for - a grey maxi skirt. I usually go for relatively short skirts so this one is something new for me. I just love how elegant it looks and I'm actually excited to see if I can pull that one off.


Last but not least I got a grey blazer with a pocket on each side and faux leather on the shoulders. I love blazers a lot, they add a posh and elegant touch to every look. What I really liked about this one was the material and of course the cute details. This item wasn't the cheapest but definitely worth the money! I might even think of wearing it to a Christmas party as it looks really elegant haha.




I hope you like the things I got. I definitely do not regret buying them as I've been wearing them a lot, they are just perfect for autumn!

Which shop has the best autumn/winter collection? Have you done a haul yourself? :)
Let me know in the comments. x

Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38