01 02 03 113 things to say: To buy or not to buy | the Makeup Forever High Definition Powder 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

To buy or not to buy | the Makeup Forever High Definition Powder

34

This is a review of the Makeup Forever High Definition Powder. I've already mentioned this product in my blog post about my foundation routine and I've been wanting to write a review about if for a very long time as this is one my favourite make up products. So here you go. x 

First of all the High Definition Powder comes in a black pot that does weigh very little and actually looks a lot bigger in real life than it does in the picture. The powder in it has a white colour and a great texture that feels very smooth on your skin. I usually use this product after applying my foundation, powder and bronzer - it makes my makeup lasts for the entire day and moreover it does a great job removing any harsh lines so that my makeup looks a lot more natural. I am a big fan of setting powders because they add a final touch to your look and they feel great on your skin (I don't really like the feeling of setting spray on my skin). 
The most incredible thing about this product though is that it lasts for an extremely long time - I've had this setting powder for over 2 years now and it still isn't empty - I only use it when applying a full face of makeup but that means several times a week. So even if this product is quite pricey I can definitely recommend buying it because it will be worth your money. So if you're searching for a good setting powder that you don't have to repurchase after a few weeks then you should give this one a try!

What are your opinions about this product? What is your favourite setting powder? Leave a comment below. x

Love, 

Mira
35 36 37 38