01 02 03 113 things to say: Hello Summer. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hello Summer.

34









It's finally summer! And I can't believe it but it's actually getting nice and warm over here. I'm trying to spend as much time as possible outside in the garden reading, blogging and just catching a bit of sunshine. I'm looking forward to all the amazing things related to summer - nice and cool evenings in the garden, drinking cocktails, having picnics, relaxing at the beach nearby (which is almost as good as a real one haha), having barbecues and eating tons of giotto ice cream.  I hope you'll all have an amazing summer. x 

Tell me your favourite things about this season and leave a comment below. x 

What I'm wearing:  

shirt - H&M
skirt - Reserved
Boots - Mango
Bracelet & Earrings - Bijou Brigitte
Hat - Topshop
Nail polish - Mini Marshmallows from the Tanya Burr Collection
My clutch bag was a gift from a friend. 

Love, 

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38