01 02 03 113 things to say: #Bloggers do it better! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

#Bloggers do it better!

34










Right now it looks like the weather can't make up its mind. One day it is really hot and sunny and the next day it is quite rainy and cold and you get the feeling that we are skipping summer and heading straight to autumn (not that I would actually mind, autumn is my favourite season by far.) Well, the cold is definitely an excuse to wear my new jumper which I picked up at Mango for only 10 Euros - amazing, right? I love to combine cosy jumpers with tight jeans, a white shirt underneath, high heels and a clutch bag - this way you get a very laid back yet classy and elegant look. 
The statement on my jumper made me think about how blogging has become a huge part of my life and much I've fallen in love with it. I love sharing my favourite products, taking pictures of my favourite outfits, sharing my experiences and getting feedback from you guys. Blogging is a passion for me and so is looking at other blogs and getting inspired by other bloggers. I think what I love most about blogging is having your little creative space on the internet and most of all, having a voice. 
Being able to inspire and help others and making a contribution to the world of beauty, fashion and lifestyle discussions makes me feel really happy. I am grateful for simply having the opportunity to put a smile on someone's face by sharing a piece of my life. 

What do you love most about blogging? Leave a comment below. x 

What I'm wearing: 

Jumper - Mango
Shirt - River Island
Jeans - Vero Moda
High Heels - Topshop
Nail polish - Kiko
My clutch bag was a gift from a friend. 

Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38