01 02 03 113 things to say: Goodbye Summer! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Goodbye Summer!

34

This year was definitely the year for everybody who loves summer. I don't think we have ever had such a long and warm summer, at least not for the last 10 years. It honestly got to a point where I felt like I wasn't even living in Central Europe anymore. I am usually not a fan of the heat but I really enjoyed it this summer because it gave me the chance to go to lots of events and to spend a lot of time in my garden enjoying the sunset which really helped me over a summer that mainly consisted of working. Even though I did not really go travelling this summer I had a great time and did a lot of things that were really important to me - such as seeing one of my close friends who is living pretty far from my place. Other than that, I visited my relatives, did a holiday job in Frankfurt, went to more than one food festival ( because honestly, I could go to one every day), went sightseeing in my hometown and went on a short trip to the Baltic Sea which was really relaxing and helped me clear my head. One of the best things I did this summer was my internship at the office of the local newspaper - internships are an amazing opportunity to find out what you want to do in life and what you're good at. Moreover I got to meet some really interesting and inspiring people. 

Even though we had a beautiful summer I couldn't be happier that autumn has finally begun as it is by far my favourite season of the year. There is so much that I'm excited for - wearing cardigans & thick jackets, cosy nights in and drinking hot chocolate, lighting my favourite candles and taking long walks through the nature. I think it's probably autumn fashion I'm most excited for - I love combining different layers and I love wearing scarves and beanies - and let's be honest, wearing a beanie saves a lot of time in the mornings (no bad hair days anymore!). Speaking of mornings, there is no better feeling than drinking a hot cup of tea in bed after waking up on a cold autumn day. 

What do you love most about autumn? x






I hope you enjoyed this little collage.

More about my summer: 

Sunset & Flowers -
http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.de/2015/08/sunset-flowers.html#.VfChXUvfJuY

Sightseeing at home -
http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.de/2015/07/sightseeing-at-home-trip-to-cologne.html#.VfChiEvfJuY

My trip to the sea -
http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.de/2015/05/my-trip-to-sea.html#.VfChsEvfJuY


I hope you all had an amazing summer and you are enjoying the beginning of autumn! x

Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38