01 02 03 113 things to say: Christmas Countdown | Exploring Christmas markets 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Countdown | Exploring Christmas markets

34







One of my favourite things to do is going to Christmas markets. And even though we got some amazing Christmas markets in the area I love exploring new ones - so we decided to drive to Bad Salzuflen (don't worry if you have never heard about it), a relatively small town with a historic town centre. We spent all day walking around, taking pictures and eating as much as we could - that's essentially what Christmas markets are about, right? Well I have to say, this Christmas market certainly didn't leave me disappointed - I loved the location with all the timbered houses and there was plenty to do. They even had some sheep and two donkeys which got all the children really excited. My favourite thing about the market was the Christmas pyramid, though, it looked amazing and added a special touch to the whole thing. I decided to go for a casual yet still 'festive' outfit today - I got this dress at Urban Outfitters and it's my favourite item in my wardrobe right now. I then combined the dress with a hat, black boots and my favourite bracelets to make it look more interesting. I absolutely love this look and I could honestly wear this look for the rest of December, I wouldn't mind! For my eye makeup I used the Too Faced Chocolate Bar and combined 'Marzipan' & 'Amaretto', in case any of you are wondering. I've wanted to get this palette for a very long time and I am very happy with my purchase, the colours are beautiful and even better, they smell like chocolate (how awesome is that?). If you love Christmas markets as much as I do and happen to be in the area, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed - there are plenty of amazing Christmas markets, including the one I went to. There are even markets which take place at castles or in the woods. I will leave a link below for anyone who is interested. I hope you're all having a great December and are excited for Christmas! 

What I'm wearing:

Dress & nail polish - Urban Outfitters
Boots - H&M
Bracelets - Forever 21
Hat - Cotton On


Christmas in NRW
http://www.nrw-tourism.com/christmas-markets

A mystic Christmas market
http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.de/2014/12/mystic-christmas-market-wrapping.html


Do you enjoy going to Christmas markets? x

Love,

Mira












Labels: , ,

35 36 37 38