01 02 03 113 things to say: Hello Spring! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hello Spring!

34





I have finally found someone who is as indecisive as me - the weather. It can't seem to make up its mind. A few days ago I woke up in a Winter Wonderland, everything was covered in snow and it was freezing cold outside. By the middle of the day the majority had melted away and the sun had come out. And since then the weather has been pretty good. It's almost like winter wanted to make a proper exit. I am really happy that spring has finally begun (I know that other people wouldn't consider 10 degrees spring, but hey, you have to adapt, right?). Spring is my second favourite season, after autumn. I love seeing how everything comes back to life and how the sun is setting a bit later every day. My friend and me recently grabbed two take-away mugs, filled them with marzipan tea and went for a long walk outside and it felt amazing, although the sun pretty much disappeared 5 minutes after we'd left the house. I even had lunch outside at one point, I got the best cappuccino I'd ever had, with nuts and brittle. I got it at a Spanish café I can highly recommend, it's called Café & Bar Celona. 10/10 for the name!

Another thing I love about spring is spring fashion, and yes I know I say this every year but I just love floral patterns and pastel colours. Spring actually encourages me not to wear black all day haha. My favourite outfit this season has been a combination of black, white and beige - I love wearing my 'fairy' skirt and combining it with a black and white crop top, an oversized beige jacket, a  simple clutch bag and my favourite Topshop heels. Although I usually ditch these for boots when I'm walking around all day. That's probably why I like this look so much - just by changing the shoes you turn this elegant look into a laid back and casual one. Perfect if you're spending all day at work and are going out in the evening. Anyway, I hope you've had a good year so far. January and February have been very productive months for me, I have been working quite a lot and I've also started to work out every day and I'm loving it so far, it is a great way to start the day. Other than I've developed an obsession for white tea, it tastes amazing! One of my New Year's resolutions is actually to try new types of tea - I know that sounds a bit odd but tea is my life saver & this is finally a NYR that it easy to stick to haha. 

I hope 2016 is treating you well so far! Have you managed to stick to your New Year's Resolutions? Leave a comment below. x 

What I'm wearing

Blazer, Heels & Skirt - Topshop
Top & Clutch - Forever 21

Related

Spring Forever 21 Lookbook

Labels:

35 36 37 38