01 02 03 113 things to say: Liebster Award | Updated Version 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Liebster Award | Updated Version

34
I'm doing it again. In September I was kindly nominated for the Liebster Tag and of course I did a blog post about it. I still think that the Liebster Tag is pretty amazing as it gives you the opportunity to discover new blogs and to spread kindness in the blogging community. After writing my original Liebster post I was nominated again a few times and every time I promised that I'd do an updated version of the Liebster Tag and now I'm finally keeping my promise (sorry I know it took me quite long). The bloggers who kindly nominated me were Jasmine Simone, Luyanda  and Weronika. They all got great blogs that you should definitely check out! Thank you for nominating me, it honestly means a lot. (I was also nominated by 2 other bloggers who appear to have deleted their blog.) Anyway, if you have been nominated for the Liebster Award you have to answer 10/11 questions (I think that has changed?), make questions yourself and tag 10 bloggers to answer them. I am not going to tag anyone just because I already did that some months ago and because I hardly know anyone who hasn't done this tag yet. As I was nominated twice before December some of the questions are Christmas related, sorry not sorry, you know much I love the festive season haha. Anyway, although I'm not tagging anyone I'm a bit curious and I would still love to hear your answers to my questions so feel free to pick one and answer it in the comments. ;) x


My 10 questions 

1. What is your favourite childhood memory? 

2. What do you love most about blogging?

3. If you could spend a day with another blogger, who would it be? 

4. What makes you happy?

5. What is your favourite word? 

6. How did you choose the title of your blog?

7. If you met Brandon, the creator of 'Humans of New York', what you tell him? (HONY is a website featuring the stories of people of New York, so what is 'your story'?)

8. What is your favourite season and why?

9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

10. Give your best piece of advice.





Jasmine Simone's questions 

1. What was the reason you started blogging?

I started blogging because I loved the idea of having my little corner on the Internet and having the chance to inspire and be inspired. I also have a passion for writing, fashion, travelling and photography and thought it might be fun to connect with others sharing the same interests. 

2. Have you enjoyed blogging as much as you thought you would?

Definitely. I never thought I could be part of such a loving and supporting community. The only thing I expected to be easier is time management. Shout-out to all the bloggers who manage to 4 times a week or even daily, I really admire you. 

3. Who influences you the most in the blogging world?

I'm influenced by many people but the ones that immediately come to my mind are Samantha Maria (she's my style icon) and May from 'The Mayden' ( I don't know anyone how writes so beautifully).

4. Tell us a random fact about yourself.

I could honestly have pasta everyday for the rest of my life. 

5. If you are feeling low how do you pick yourself up?

When I'm feeling low I like to write about my thoughts, talk to a friend and write lists such as a bucket list or a list of things I'm grateful for. 

6. I like looking at interior design. Show a picture of what your ideal house would look like.

I didn't find a picture of my ideal house because it would be a mix of modern furniture, vintage furniture and I also love the 'loft style'. It won't be easy to buy furniture for my future house because I'm so indecisive haha. 

7. If you could describe yourself as any cartoon character who would it be and why?

I didn't watch many cartoons as a kid so I can't think of anything. I think I'll go with Winnie the Pooh - we clearly share a passion for food haha. 

8. If you was on a death row what would your last 3 meals be?

I would have fries with a veggie burger, pasta siciliano (with almonds and sundries potatoes) and nachos with guacamole & salsa. Oh and definitely a brownie for dessert. And a crème brûlée! (And ice cake, and strawberry tarts, ....)





9. If you could take only 3 items onto a desert island what would they be?

If I wasn't allowed to take a person I would take my laptop (let's say there is wifi haha), my guitar and some teabags. ( Maybe I would finally manage to upload daily then). 

10. Favourite programme growing up as a child?

I loved watching Karlsson-on-the-Roof & Tom and Jerry. 

11. Favourite movie and why?

There are honestly too many good ones. I'm currently loving 'Remember Sunday' because it shows that true love can conquer all obstacles. If you haven't watched it, please check it out, it's available on Netflix.


Weronika's questions

1. Favourite book?

There are way too many good books to pick a favourite but if I had to choose I'd go with 'The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden' or 'Pride and Prejudice'.  

2. What do you love about winter?

Christmas is definitely the first thing that comes to mind - I love going to Christmas markets, getting a Starbucks Christmas drink, doing Christmas shopping and enjoying the festive spirit. Apart from that I am not much of a winter person.




3. Whats's your winter wardrobe must have?

A thick coat and a Christmas jumper. 

4. Jumpers or Hoodies?

Jumpers. 

5. What do you think about Christmas jumpers?

Well I pretty much love everything Christmas related so yes to the jumpers haha.

6. Favourite Christmas song?

That would be Carol of the Bells. Although I also love Christmas songs for kids such as Frosty the Snowman.

7. Where would you want to live?

It has always been my dream to live in London. My second choice would be San Diego (I know these places got zero in common haha), I love living by the sea. 

8. Favourite Christmas memory?

My favourite Christmas memory is finally receiving the Playmobil hospital I had wanted for so long (weird, I know.)

9. Your go to winter beauty product?

Hydrating cream! My skin gets really dry during the cold season. 

10. Favourite winter beverage? 

That's an easy one. My favourite winter beverage is the Starbucks Peppermint Hot Chocolate. It actually makes me sad that it's only available in December. 




Luyanda's questions

1. Favourite beauty product? 

Definitely the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. Oh and my two favourite eyeshadow palettes, the Naked Palette and the Chocolate Bar. 

2. Favourite pair of shoes?

When I went to Amsterdam for my birthday I picked up a pair of heels at River Island and I can't wait to wear them!

3. New Year's or Christmas?

Christmas all the way! NYE can be fun but it's basically just like any other day. I love our tradition of eating Raclette though, that's just the best. 

4. Go-to hairstyle?

I don't really style my hair that much - I usually either curl or straighten it and that's about it. 

5. Makeup or no makeup?

That completely depends on my mood to be honest. I sometimes go for a week without makeup (apart from concealer) and I also got days when I will spend an hour applying a full face of makeup.

6. Where are you spending Christmas? 

I almost spend Christmas at home with my family. When I was living in Cape Town I planned on spending Christmas there but ended up booking a flight home, ups. 

7. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I got a lovely bunny called 'Missouri' - I've had her for 10 years, she's a real granny. (And unfortunately her sister passed away recently.)




8. Favourite book?

I've already answered that above but apart from the books I mentioned I recently read 'I am Malala' and it has inspired me immensely. 

9. Favourite music artist/ band?

I don't have a favourite but I love Maroon 5 , the Beatles and Troye Sivan. 

10. What are you studying at the moment? 

I am starting university in September and I will be studying Psychology. 



I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Thanks again for the nominations and the lovely questions, I certainly had fun doing this tag! 

Read about my original post here! 






Labels:

35 36 37 38