01 02 03 113 things to say: Ready for autumn 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ready for autumn

34










One of the things I love most about autumn is definitely autumn fashion. And talking longs walks in nature. My friend and me recently went for a walk in the fields and we decided to take pictures because I really loved this look for autumn - I love mixing black, white and burgundy, these are my favourite colours ( if you consider black and white colours). Another thing I was really excited about was my oversized bag which my mum got me as a present - bags can never be big enough for me and I love bags that really change your look - and I feel like this one does that. Other than that, I really wanted to wear my hat - if you have been reading my blog for a while you know that this is my favourite item in my wardrobe. Accessories make such a huge difference and even the simplest look would be interesting if combined with a hat. 

What is your favourite look for autumn? Leave a comment below. x 


What I'm wearing: 

Hat - Topshop
Blazer - Vila
Top - H&M
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Boots - Aldo
Bag - River Island



Related posts: 

Two looks for autumn -
http://113-things-to-say.blogspot.com/2014/09/monday-faves-my-two-favourite-looks-for.html#.Vf3PUkuJluY


Love,

Mira

Labels:

35 36 37 38